Friday, September 2, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. John Wright


So we have now been married for 83 days! I am now back as school part of the week and here in Goshen the rest. We are adjusting fairly well. It was interesting and strange the first few weeks after getting back from the honeymoon but then it began to sink in. Now we are getting use to being apart again, which is easier because that is what we had been doing the last 4 years. 
I love being married. I am permanently bound to my best friend and he is always and will always be there for me. It has been fun and I know the adventure has just started. 
One question I continually get its when is the baby due?...Well, we are waiting until we have been married at least a year before trying. That way I will be done with school completely before the babies come. I can't wait to ad mom to my roles, but our situation isn't the best for an addition right now. 

School is good. Last year of classes have started and I am already fairly swamped. It is good though. I like to stay busy. The busier I say the less time I have to think and worry about things (because that is one think I am very good at).


Pictures of the wedding came out beautifully and we have over 1000 from our photographer and almost as many from friends and family! These are just a couple of my favorites.

<3
Mrs. Wright



No comments:

Post a Comment