Monday, April 25, 2011

47 Days!

So we are at 47 days today, finally under 50!
I can't believe it. This is my last week of undergrad classes, and i have finals next week followed by my graduation!
THEN...just over a month till the wedding!

It is getting so close.
I got to spend these last four days with family for Easter. It was really nice. I went shopping with my mom and got some more wedding stuff done. I think all the favors are complete...unless more people rsvp than i think will. They are cute!

The MOG also got her dress, she looks very pretty in it. An mom and I looked in to food and paper goods for the wedding. I am down to a lot of time/detail stuff. I need to figure out what is going to happen when and just finish detail stuff.

I know this is a very exciting time, but in a way i am ready for it to be June 11 so I can marry my best friend.

<3


OH...and i am officially at 25 lbs down! and my Wedding dress fits AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment