Sunday, September 18, 2011

Birthday Cards!

So it was my friend's birthday this past week and i decided to make her a card. I also made a little card to put with a gift for a young boy.

I had a slight fail on the birthday card...if you don't notice then I am not gonna tell. She won't notice so I didn't worry about it.  :D


This is for a 3 year old boy (inspired by my cousin's son who turned three recently) I just wanted to see what i could do using the envelope and a card. 


I have decided i need a larger Cricut. Mine is the small and only prints up to 6x12. Envelops need to be bigger than that.
Oh well. Maybe someday

I also made my mother-in-law a card but I haven't taken a picture yet. I will post it soon.


<3

1 comment:

  1. Your birthday card is darling. I love the black,white and pink together:) Your 2nd card is aweome....that little guy is gonna love it! Thank for stopping by my blog for a visit and entering in the blog hop giveaway!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete