Sunday, October 9, 2011

Catching up on Cricut

Since i am only able to cricut a few days or less a week I am not keeping up on here as well. So here is an update on my most recent projects.....


This is the card i made for my mother-in-laws birthday. it says "it's your birthday" inside. 



This project is not finished. I am making a poster/halloween decor for my mom's library. i need a background for it but that is about it. I love my Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge!!




This is a card for my Brother who is in Florida for school. Probably will send some candy along with it. 

I made this for my dad's birthday. I hope he likes it! It is an exploding card and i used "masculine" paper and birthday stamps and cut outs from my cartridges.



And last, but not least, this is a card for my niece's 1st birthday...not i just have to get a gift!

Until next time...
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment