Friday, December 3, 2010

Very large apartment

As of two days ago I officially live by myself. However, casey still has stuff here. This is on there verge of annoyance seeing as she is no longer paying rent here, and i can't move any of my stuff around because hers is still here.
But she also is busy and i don't have much stuff yet anyway. John will be moving some of his stuff over here over break so i will have furniture again. The couches and table are gone, but the entertainment center and her desk and some random stuff is still here. It all should be out in the next few days.

On another note, this was my last day of classes for the semester. It is amazing how time flies. John and I are getting married in just over 6 months, and i graduate in just over 5. I still have school after that, but i will have a degree. It is just so crazy!

I just wanted to put in an update. I have finals starting next week and i need to be studying.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment