Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gifts!

We are finally registered at Kohl's and Target!

It was a lot of fun. We were in Kohl's for 2 and a half hours...and they they couldn't get the info to show on their server. But thankfully when we decided to just do it again online, it was there. :D But after that fiasco, we decided just to register online at target. I think we are all done with that.

The wedding is in less than 6 months!! I had my first freakout on the 11th. I haven't really thought a whole lot about it till now because of school and that stress so with the semester over I am thinking about it a lot more. I really want to get a good amount of stuff done but we are gonna be gone for a week. Hopefully i can figure out a time that me and mom can meet with Sally to see what we need to do.

I am getting excited! I have a lot to do, but it will be here before i know it.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment