Monday, December 20, 2010

DAY 1--Favorite Song

That is a great question. My iTunes library would say that, as of right now, it is Laughed Until We Cried, by Jason Aldean. I however would not say that is my "favorite song". That question is a very difficult one because i like a lot of songs for different reasons. Maybe it should be broken down in to categories, like favorite love song, favorite workout song, favorite sad song, favorite funny song, favorite christmas song...

My Favorite Songs (This week)

1-Favorite Christmas Song- Little Drummer Boy, by either Josh Groban or Faith Hill (figured i would start with that...bc of the season)
2-Favorite Workout Song-Just Dance-Lady Gaga
3-Favorite Fun Song-Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson (Thank you Lisa Nowak-Juif for introducing me to Jack Johnson)
4-Favorite Sad Song-Concrete Angel--Martina McBride (I still cry at this one. I think it is a great song. Is it ok to have a favorite sad song??)
5-Favorite Love Song- This is one that is very difficult. I think i have my own categories that fall under this one. I will have to get back to you.


John asked that i make a list of my top 25 songs within the next month...maybe I can get that figured out too. I love my music..it is hard to pick just a few.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment