Saturday, July 24, 2010

Picture Day

In a few hours john and i are going to be getting our engagement pictures taken. The weather has held up so far so i am hoping we won't have a problem getting them done. We are first going to Ox Bow Park. We have coordinating outfits and will hopefully get a few really good pictures there. Then we are taking motorcycle pictures :D I am not sure where we are going, but our photographer, Bryan, seemed pretty excited for these pics. He wants to do them in a "tougher" location. We are both wearing black, with our own style of course, and that should be really fun. We aren't taking them until 7, so it will start to get dark when we start the motorcycle pics. I am really excited. I the only recent pics I have had professionally done were school pics, or church directory pics. The last time before school pics was those pics my mom had done at walmart of me and my brother at the age of 7...or something like that. John is off getting the bike cleaned for tonight, and then i think we are napping!
I will put up the pics as soon as i get them, or you can check them out at www.bryanchrisphotography.com/ in a week or so. I don't really know how fast he puts them up. But he has some amazing pics on there currently...check them out

No comments:

Post a Comment