Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Breaking in new shoes

Over the past few weeks, i have felt like i am on my own. I am in an apt with a great friend, who i never see. Summer is crazy. She works a lot, and when she isn't working she is with her boy. I am not complaining. I like the "silent". I am home alone and I do things my way. I watch the movie i want, and wash the dishes when I want and walk around in my new heels just because I can.
It is nice.

I also am getting use to seeing John more often, but also trying not to get too use to it because there are weeks that i don't see him. I want to get use to having him around all the time because in less than a year, i will be living with him, forever!

that is something that i am still trying to get my head around. i am going to be married to him and i will never be alone again, and i am so excited!


This next year is going to be such an adventure. Living in an apt with a friend, my second year as an ots, planning a wedding, working (hopfully), and then getting married. It is such a big year.



I know i am going to trip and fall...the accomplishment will be made when i stand back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment